Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe, 25th May 2019 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe, 25th May 2019

dapinky

Unless I've been looking in the wrong place, i couldn't find any mention of this event on the forum....

.... anyone who is also a member of Club lotus should already know about it, as it is their anual Track Day event on the Saturday of the Bank Holiday weekend.

There is no entrance fee to the event (as a spectator), and it is just under £100 to get on track (2 specified sessions, then 'open pit lane' later on). 

As I say, no requirement to get on the track (but you can do a free parade lap or 2 at lunch time) as it is a good social gathering.

LEC are trying to get 50 M100 elans together at the event (unashamed plug here!) as it marks 30 years since the car was unveiled, and 20 years of LEC... and Clemo's simple maths means 30+20=50. We have been offered the 'preferential parking' along the paddock edge grass area as the 'featured model'......

....... but obviously, it is a Lotus event and any model is welcome (or even anything else).... but they only allow Lotus cars on the track, so no XR3s or Ferarris to worry about..

We'll be making a weekend of it and eating/drinking too much - all welcome.

• Like 2