Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Eltech side skirts fitted - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Eltech side skirts fitted

37 minutes ago, PJ said:

Good stuff! Where do your side sills differ Alias23 from that to Eltech by the way? 

Very similar to be honest however I use different material, plastic vs fibreglass (I found fibreglass too flimsy for my liking). 

www.alias23.com

On 15/06/2019 at 23:44, MrP_ said:

My side sills from @alias23 will be going on next week, so pretty pumped about that!

Need some “No Step” stickers to go with them. Which exact colour/size did you go for @MrP_ and @anewtoy?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

My side sills from @alias23 will be going on next week, so pretty pumped about that!

Need some “No Step” stickers to go with them. Which exact colour/size did you go for @MrP_ and @anewtoy?

Mine were Small, no border, Matt golden yellow as it matches the other decals Matt has made me.

I ordered both mediums and small but the small looked better to me, also ordered with the warning symbol but it looked cack so I fitted the words only.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mattmahope said:

Hi I got mine from TitaniumDan on SELOC this is his online business divinehandcraft.co.uk  and I went for medium and matt finish as that was close to OEM.  Agree with @MrP_ in that the warning stickers look a bit naff personally

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PJ said:

The no step on your sills look good @anewtoy. Did you also place them where they originally would place it as I believe that is more to the front correct??

I didn't see the decal on the sills @MrP_

Here you go:

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 17/06/2019 at 22:25, PJ said:

The no step on your sills look good @anewtoy. Did you also place them where they originally would place it as I believe that is more to the front correct??

I didn't see the decal on the sills @MrP_

No I put them where passengers are more likely to see them and therefore they are more likely to do their job

Ciao All,

I have finished the new bulding, I have improved the production time, for respect the delivery time!

I have the new workmen specialized!

If you want, I have the side skirts ready in stock, FIberglass Black or Carbon Fiber version 2019 (lightweight)

If you want is possible painted the fillet in color and put the stickers (logo or No step)

PIcture Exige V6

Best regrads (Matteo Eltech Italia) eltech.italia@gmail.com

Edited by Matteo

7 hours ago, Matteo said:

Ciao All,

I have finished the new bulding, I have improved the production time, for respect the delivery time!

I have the new workmen specialized!

If you want, I have the side skirts ready in stock, FIberglass Black or Carbon Fiber version 2019 (lightweight)

If you want is possible painted the fillet in color and put the stickers (logo or No step)

PIcture Exige V6

Best regrads (Matteo Eltech Italia) eltech.italia@gmail.com

Matteo,

could you take a picture of the side skirts (left and right) next to each other.

very keen on a carbon set but want to ensure the weave is going the right way on each side.

once I’ve seen it, ready to order 👍

• 3 weeks later...