Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bbq Anyone? - Page 2 - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bbq Anyone?

Simon350S

Thanks for the 2am 'phone calls you drunken bums. I've taped the messages and will use them when appropriate :)

Sounds like a cracking weekend, shame I wasn't there as I'd like to have burnt that fence at last. Next time... :whistle:

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PMSL @ the photos, you guys know how to unwind ! Shame I couldn't get there either.

Sorry - only just got upto speed with this.

Is there much of the fence left (grrrrr....fire) lol

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Um heap plenty fence left for the hog-roast. We ended up burning a pergola that someone had thoughtfully dumped on the wasteground instead. Simon came up with a novel, but very effective method of bommie construction - make a wide, flat star shape out of long planks, light the middle with the help of a sump full of 10w60, then gradually feed the planks in as they burn up. Worked a treat and the fire lasted much longer than if we'd chopped it up.

I was thinking of you Dave when the smell of burning clutch filtered into my nostrils. I had a Porsche up my bum and try as a might, I couldn't lose it. I was gutted when I let him by (having reached the speed limit), only to realise it was only a Boxter S :crybaby: At one point I was doing 6000 rpm in 4th @ 70mph - I had to double-check I hadn't stuck it in 2nd by mistake. I could REALLY do without the expense just now :whistle:

More speed, less haste

Um heap plenty fence left for the hog-roast. We ended up burning a pergola that someone had thoughtfully dumped on the wasteground instead. Simon came up with a novel, but very effective method of bommie construction - make a wide, flat star shape out of long planks, light the middle with the help of a sump full of 10w60, then gradually feed the planks in as they burn up. Worked a treat and the fire lasted much longer than if we'd chopped it up.

I was thinking of you Dave when the smell of burning clutch filtered into my nostrils. I had a Porsche up my bum and try as a might, I couldn't lose it. I was gutted when I let him by (having reached the speed limit), only to realise it was only a Boxter S :crybaby: At one point I was doing 6000 rpm in 4th @ 70mph - I had to double-check I hadn't stuck it in 2nd by mistake. I could REALLY do without the expense just now :whistle:

Just like to add when the boxter S got up my arse I blew him away at the following round about (victory to the four pot!) He gave me thumbs out of respect!

240 Lotus ponies shoving it up a porkers 250-264 ponies heheheh! :)

Edited by Alex --GT3--

If you need a clutch change dude, maybe we could do another weekender and stick it in for you????

Buy a kit.... Take it easy on the journey down.... and then hoon home.... via brecon again....!!!!!

Simon

p.s. running short on fire wood so you'll have to bring some with you...!!!!!

Chunky Lover

Providing I don't have any dramas getting to and from supercar sunday, it sounds like too good an offer to turn down :no Assuming we can just split the box & ease it back, it should be doable (even taking into account the vodka). If not, you might have another lodger!

Surprising though the Esprit's boot capacity is, I'm not sure it'll hold enough trees for a full scale LEF bommie, but I'm willing to give it my best shot. If all else fails, we could always pop over to your local B&Q for a patio set.

More speed, less haste