Names

Splashout

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waynetta's pretty common :)

I've only ever known 2 other Robins and when you're not used to it, it's REALLY weird having to call someone by your own name!

Edited by evil_dr_fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Albert :)

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Well some would say my name could be considered 'common'....

I tend to disagree - especially with the 'rock star' alliteration :P

Whilst on the subject of being a rock star, I'm playing a gig on Saturday evening at a pub near Ashford, Kent.

Click here for more info

Anyone wishing to experience the amazing sound of my band is more than welcome - likewise, if you just wanna laugh at the piccies of me in the photo gallery, help yourself :)

Edited by SteveSmith

Steve

89 SE Pacific Blue

http://lexi.mantaur.co.uk

:) Link no worky.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Theres a few Pauls about.

Nice avatar Paul, Turbo G-cars in this colour are both rare and a joy to see :P

Have seen just one like this, at donnington each year, with Man UFC plates.

You?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes I am one :P But are we the most prolific :)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

No mate not me. Ive just sold. This was a left hooker that is on its way to a friend of my brothers in Belgium. Time for a change. And defo not Man Utd as I am a West Ham lad. Oh the burdens of Championship life :)

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg