Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
New Kawasaki Green Evora - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

New Kawasaki Green Evora

Rahl

You guys are great hahaha

I'm taking it this week to get clear wrap for the front end and ceramic coating done. Maybe get the front windows tinted as well. It’s hot here. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
3 hours ago, Rahl said:

You guys are great hahaha

I'm taking it this week to get clear wrap for the front end and ceramic coating done. Maybe get the front windows tinted as well. It’s hot here. 

Good call, when the car is brand new is the right time to get a clear bra and any paint protection done. 

I just had the bra and tint done as well this past week. 

IMG_20190802_115441.jpg

IMG_20190810_103147-01.jpeg

Just to complicate matters still further re Kawasaki Green, I recall from my Caterham days, when KG was a popular option, that there are actually about 3 different shades, all known as Kawasaki Green but all subtely different - so who knows???:)

Congrats OP. My new fave colour for an Evora

• Like 1

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501

Beautiful color! Every time somebody writes Kawasaki in this thread, I can’t but help read it in Jimmy Carr mode as he uses Kawasaki (along with Oompa Loompa) to teach Salma Hayek how to speak with a Geordie accent. 

Who has an Evora in Oompa Loompa Orange? 🤔

• Like 1