Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Is my V6 down on power? - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Is my V6 down on power?

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/10/2019 at 17:57, georg964 said:

I am shure that the test with 277 PS was  correct because the company who test the car also work on Mc Laren, Audi R8 or Nissan GTR. So the know what to do.

That's not a logical conclusion George. I have an Android phone and take it to a guy who knows Iphones because hey, they are all just phones aren't they!

If you take it to this dyno company without dealer intervention, then why not Komo Tec as they are THE most experienced with these cars in Europe, outside of Europe and probably better with regards to performance than most dealers?

If Komo Tec see's a problem then that will give you good ammunition to take to your dealer and then to Lotus if needed.

• Like 1

God doesn't want me, and the Devil isn't finished with me yet.

The small print.

My comments and observations are my own, invariably "tongue in cheek", and definitely, sarcastic in nature. Therefore, do not take my advice, suggestions, observations or posts seriously or personally and remember if you do, do anything, that I may have suggested, then you have done this based solely on your own decision to do so and therefore you acknowledge responsibility and accountability (I know, in this modern world these are the hardest things for you to accept) for your actions and indemnify me of any influence, responsibility, accountability, or liability, in what you have done. In other words, you did it, so suffer the consequences on your own!

On 24/10/2019 at 17:57, georg964 said:

I ask Komo but I have to go by the first time to my dealer in Wuppertal.

I am shure that the test with 277 PS was  correct because the company who test the car also work on Mc Laren, Audi R8 or Nissan GTR. So the know what to do.

I have next week a visit at my dealer to have some tests and they will send the results to Hethel.

Best wishes

Georg

With respect, just because they can dyne those other cars, doesn't mean it's correct for the Exige.

I stand by my advice to go to Komo-Tec.  They're known to be reliable, and can tell you if your Exige is running correctly or not.

• Like 1

Do you think it´s so different to test the power of a Exe than the power of another car?

End if this week I will bring the car to Wuppertal to have some tests.

Best wishes

Georg

• 5 months later...