Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Esprit V8 Engine Speed Signal - ECU/OBDII - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Esprit V8 Engine Speed Signal

Neil_Smith

• 1 year later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 25/11/2019 at 09:31, Neil_Smith said:

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me with a project I am working on. Has anyone got the Crankshaft and Camshaft senor signals recorded from a oscilloscope for the V8 Esprit that that could supply me to run an ECU up on a test bench?

Thanks

Neil 

Haha it’s funny you ask because I want to do the exact same thing although you posted here 2 years ago  

May factory ecu might be dead in some form I don’t know till I spend some time on it. 

I purchased a JimStim from diyautotune in order to simulate many different combinations of ckp and cam signals. 

It’s a 4 spike VR sensor on the crank & a single Hall effect pulse from the Cam

all I can tell you is that it has a 27 degree trigger angle as measured by my tuning software but idk if that’s btdc,atdc