Go Karting - Buckmore Park - UK

Bibs

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes please :D;)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Front & Centre!!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

As long as it's not ME you're flying over :D

Im sure there are cheap intercontinentalequivalentts of EasyJet!

Hop on one... will be the most expensive Go Karting session ever! ;)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Well..... Get your own Esprit onto that Ferry to Scotland you were keen to get us all onto :D

Your not tryin hard enough in a Kart if you dont get some tyre scuffs on your helmet :)

crash1.jpg

We rented an indoor kart track in Toronto 5 yrs ago for a stag party. ;)

15 drunken guys and 3 strippers, you had to be there! :D

Still have a burn scar on my arm from a hot Kart exhaust ;)

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Wayne that sounds very tempting ;)

If this Kart session contains drinking and strippers I might travel almost anywhre ;) oops in that case better leave girlfriend at home :D

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+

hi andy,

i would be up for this and i know julian also would come keep us posted, also i can get everyone a good discount at buckmore because we race there on a regular bases, if intereste bibs give me a call 07974441731

paul

Edited by jenpaulasia

• 3 weeks later...

Im deffo still game!

Didn't bother replying sooner as I assumed you take it as read i'd be up for it?

If you go gimme a shout as it's only 3 miles from my home - I dont mind popping along and doing some pictures of you guys flying around but tbh I am a tart and these sort of things scare me - oddly its not the cornering I dislike it's the top end....besides I'd just get in your way ;)

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk