Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Larini Exhaust Sound ? - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Larini Exhaust Sound ?

I'd like to replace (within some time) my standard S4 exhaust with a twin exhaust from Larini. (left and right side exhaust). Twin because I think the car deserves to have it :thumbsup:

Question is : how does it sound ? Does anyone have a sound file ?

I'd like to hear idle, throttling, and pass by :blush:

Thanx all !

PS : I've updated the garage

Edited by bzguy

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the twin on my GT3 - everyone seems to love it.

At Hethel when we were on the track 2 people actually said it sounded better than the V8's :lol:

I am WELL happy with mine but only when it's warmed up...loads of roar and gurrgling on the way down.

Dyno'd power increase as well.

I'll see if the old man has the footage of mine going round Brands, only prob is it'll be other cars mixed in as well.

The tips you get are rubbish though, I found a great little place that do 3" rolled ends for

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

I have the twin on my GT3 - everyone seems to love it.

At Hethel when we were on the track 2 people actually said it sounded better than the V8's :lol:

I am WELL happy with mine but only when it's warmed up...loads of roar and gurrgling on the way down.

Dyno'd power increase as well.

I'll see if the old man has the footage of mine going round Brands, only prob is it'll be other cars mixed in as well.

The tips you get are rubbish though, I found a great little place that do 3" rolled ends for

Hi

I have a Larini Exhaust on my GT3 but I found it to loud for long journeys I have fitted two internal Baffles in the pipes still sound nice but not so wearing on long journeys, I agree the end pipes are not that good I would like to replace mine but they are hard to find in this size, So would appreciate the name and address of supplyer if anyone has it.

I have the Larini cat and exhaust (single exit) on my 1990 SE. You are more than welcome to listen. I live in Vlissingen.

Freek

Thanx a lot Freek, it'll take me a good 1h45 in to get to Vlissingen ; would be a nice day out.

I'll send you a PM, still have to look when I'm on leave, and when the weather is ok ;) ... (it's meant to come to you by Lotus)

@ Jonathan : really nice end pipes :P !