Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
White V8 Or S4 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

White V8 Or S4

Katie

July 10th 1.30 pm. Tadley Road, heading towards Burghfield Common. It was a white one, and either V8 or S4. I'm not trying to suggest it went past me so fast I was unable to clock which model it was :lol: I'm wondering if JohnV8 has finally gone and got an Esprit :lol:

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry not me, but thanks for the picture Graham. :)

Maybe us Southern crowd need to have another little garthering?

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Indeed Cliff!!!

BTW Katie as sooon as the school holidays are here (July 23rd) I will be getting my tackle out on Burghfield Lake (i am a carp fisherman and not some sort of weirdo) i heard that security of car park is a bit dodgy what do you know about the lake??

cheers Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Sounds like a good plan. When? Where?

Done the Farnborough-Walton run. (to see friends new baby and show off car, but the baby one) I got home and realised i had left some bit behind so having the car out of the garage I quickly had something to eat and did the return trip, which was lotus filled, 2 Elise's (both drivers waved), 1 Europa and Carlton (which looked the worse for wear), but this afternoon i saw a gorgeous Elan SE Sprint (1973) at the back of the MOT centre in Camberley.

Sorry not me, but thanks for the picture Graham. :)

Absolutely flamining definitely!!! Although at the moment, ours is a bit sick. Can anyone else relate to this scenario........you go out for a drive, car is fantastic, fall in love all over again. Come home, put car away, all is fine. Following weekend you get the car out, and a problem has mysteriously appeared. HOW does this happen???? Basically it's an alarm problem. The only way to turn it off is to disconnect the battery. Have done a few laps of the area with the alarm blasting away.....not enjoyable and attracts the kind of looks you don't want when out for a nice drive! I think it's going to have to go to SGT, it's just finding the time.

Indeed Cliff!!!

BTW Katie as sooon as the school holidays are here (July 23rd) I will be getting my tackle out on Burghfield Lake

Excuse me????!!!!!! :):):):)

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

Not sure wot you thought i meant Katie???

Apologies. But have genuine cause for concern as my VW is precious and don't want to leave it in dangerous places while i've got my tackle out seeing what bites...

rog :)

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

• 3 weeks later...