Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Yellow V8? In Hadleigh Essex - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Yellow V8? In Hadleigh Essex

red vtec

Parked in Road next to Lidel, very patchy paintwork up close.

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, hope you didn't mind me having a good look. I'm thinking of getting an Esprit Turbo and was comparing bits and bobs. Where are you having it resprayed? There is a very good body shop down near the Palace theatre.

Amateurs built the Ark

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Im doing it myself, which is why it looks so rubbish at the moment lol but gradually getting there. Feel free to look around it or pop into me at Hadleigh Podiatry Clinic, 281 London Road, Hadleigh if you need any more info from an owner. Im lucky if i get that spot where u saw me but usually in a car park down castle lane (alarm is very sensitive so dont get too close lol)

Cheers for that, Thats a big job spraying it yourself, dont fancy doing my honda :) ? I found a good supply company on the web for paint and masking etc I'll try and dig it out for you.

Amateurs built the Ark