Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Boot Bag For S3 Esprit - Page 2 - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Boot Bag For S3 Esprit

I have found a picture of a Postal manager (see the nice blue proper shirt) at work, pulling his weight and carrying one letter at a time, will take you ages to clear the back log!!!

Also do they eat all the pies?????

Royal-Mail-1.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alex,

That's not a letter.........it the menu for the take-away :whistle:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Thought this to be a boring thread, but things are getting interesting now :whistle:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Gents,

The thread about the photo of the postal clerk cracked me up... specially about the ttake away menu.

As to sorti8ng things out, I am currently using PMs.

Thanks,

The local strike we had last week was down to how a manager spoke to an employee.

STRIKE! Unofficial local sorting office strike (again) for two days, with no talks, and then

back to work ready for the national strike.

Everyone of us has 'troubles in the workplace', these guys seem to have this tunnel vision

strike mentality (probably all ex-carworkers?), that if there's any dispute in the workplace

then it's striketime again, thanks god the rest of this countries business does not have the

same 'toys out of the pram' mentality.

I swear, 100% true, if a manager at Oxford Cowley sorting office said 'hurry up ginger'

to an employee, then it would be another all out unofficial strike, with no talks, again.

Also, and this REALLLLLLLY!!! winds me up...

When they are taking the day off to achieve something they are unprepared to discuss...

Why not...

Walk around town picking up those RED ELASTIC BANDS that they chuck all over the place?

they can start with my doormat, then my drive, then my road, then the main road, then the

rest of the town. How would they feel if i walked past their house and casually dropped my

Marsbar wrapper in their front garden EVERY DAY, eh?

Manager: "Guys, can you pick up all the litter you have been dropping in peoples front gardens?"

Workers: "No, we're going on Strike now you've said that"

:whistle:

I have found a picture of a Postal manager (see the nice blue proper shirt) at work, pulling his weight and carrying one letter at a time, will take you ages to clear the back log!!!

Also do they eat all the pies?????

Royal-Mail-1.jpg

Cheaky....!!!! :)

That ain't a manager.... thats another postie.... they have the option to wear either.....!!!!

Simon

Chunky Lover

Cheaky....!!!! :P

That ain't a manager.... thats another postie.... they have the option to wear either.....!!!!

Simon

Me........ I have more cheek than 12 arses!!!

So how do tell a manger apart from a postie, managers dont carry letters????

Or special uniform......called a Tie???? LOL :P:)

And here's me thinking the boot bag is the thing you slide the glass sunroof into.....well, it's a bag and it resides in the boot. Not such a daft conclusion for me to come to!

Incidentally, JBF was quoted

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.

I must admit I was labouring under the same misapprehension about the boot bag. I thought it was a sunroof holder.

What you need is an S1 or S2. They had tonneau covers for the boot. Much simpler arrangement? :)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

On Monday it's my birthday :) so JBF is taking me out for a lovely meal Saturday,4th. I found a wicked black dress that could be perhaps described as slightly revealing up top :whistle::whistle: The underwear I chose to specifically match it is held up in the current postal strike and probably won't arrive tomorrow :P:P:realmad::whistle:

Definitely need to post some pictures, so we know what you are talking about.... :whistle:

The BAG I mean, not the lingerie... :realmad::whistle:

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

andy, one of the forum guys has offered to pop over and collect the bag for me so this guy doesnt have to spend any mney on postage, i will forward the toggle and popper for you just pm me your addy so i can send them monday.

simon

andy, one of the forum guys has offered to pop over and collect the bag for me so this guy doesnt have to spend any mney on postage, i will forward the toggle and popper for you just pm me your addy so i can send them monday.

simon

Si can you PM me the address/contact details and I will arrange a pickup.

Alex

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Parcel did not arrive this morning either :realmad::):P:P I am decidedly unimpressed with 'next day' delivery service :realmad:

Sorry to hear that Katie, i got my package (sent monday afternoon from hong kong)

delivered to me friday morning, and that was only slowed by spending thursday being

driven round in a van but not actually delivered to me.

Have discovered the original of that royal mail photo BTW,

was buried under a pile of red elastic bands behind the local

Mcdonalds...

Royal-Mail-1.jpg

:whistle:

• 5 years later...

lol! I've just bought my first Lotus, an '83 Esprit Turbo and saw this dirty bag at the back. Was going to throw it away as I thought it was something the previous owner forgot in the car. Will give it a good clean and put it back in!