Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Looking for s1 Elise V448 DNG - Wanted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Looking for s1 Elise V448 DNG

Speedy3112

Hi all 

I’m trying to track down a s1  Elise I owned about 17 years ago , it’s a mark 1 in silver with blue alcantara and black leather interior , see attached picture, I have a feeling it’s on the south coast of England somewhere or possibly Bristol. I am in Norfolk and used to work for Lotus. Any help or advice on finding this car would be greatly appreciated.

Lee

D307C4F0-800C-4403-9FD6-02417EF6A2A2.jpeg

Edited by Speedy3112
Spelling

Hi Stuart , thanks for the invite , will be nice to get out once we get this lock down lifted , thing is I’ve sold all of my toys now , I did have an Aston and built a cobra. I used to go to bird in hand on a Wednesday car run with Stratton mo co. I’m looking for something to put in the garage hence the search for my old Elise... no luck yet though. 

Hi David 

thanks for your message , yes checked that but all it tells me is that it still registered with DVLA but has no mot and sorned since August . If I had the reg doc reference number I could see where it was last mot’d but I don’t have it ☹️

Thanks for that David i I missed your first post , that’s a good find well done 😀 It looks like it’s had quite a bit of work done over the the years . 

Ive tried calling the mobile number but it’s a disconnected number now , I’ve sent a email so fingers crossed I will get something back . Thanks for the help 👍👍

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David

no luck as yet unfortunately, I tried calling the mobile number but it’s now a disconnected number, I’ve sent an email too but no response as yet . I will try again soon and keep you posted,.

cheers , Lee 

• Like 1