Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
little lotus - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

little lotus

Hello, i `am a lotus lover from germany. For a few weeks i found "Littlelotus" - a link on this site and ordered some cars from the internetshop.

Money is paid by paypal but the modells are until now not here ;) . Can somebody help or knew the shopowner or do they have holidays- i get no replys on mails or telephonecalls. Bye Sven

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So you still have the URL / Link Sven?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

I've used them recently to buy a green Esprit (sitting nicely on my desk)

I too paid by PAypal, and I too had one or two difficulties with delivery. It turned out that my order had got lost in the system, which seems to be less than robust.

An email to them sorted it, although I think I eventually sent two mails.

They were very apologetic once I made contact, and it was soon resolved.

I think they are a small outfit run by one guy, so it may well be that he is away on holiday at the moment.

My advice is to persevere but give the chap time to respond in case he is away.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again, today (after send an email to paypal to stop my money) somebody get in contact with me from littlelotus ! Some items are sold out...But, sorry after one month it is to late - or what do you think ? ;)

That's up to you as to how much you want them?

Is it something you CAN get elsewhere? If so, then amybe you'll be happier doing so?

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

It's a shame you're having problems getting the models you want.

However let me assure you that Jeff is an honest person and runs Little Lotus as an extension to his Lotus devotion. In no way would he be attempting to defraud you and you can rest assured that he's being truthful.

Send him another email explaining your thoughts.

• Gold FFM

I've dealt with 'little jeff' before, always been OK.

Call him - 07763 145 196

Not sure where he is based - his quoted address is correspondance only -

The Coach House

Worthy Park

Kings orthy

Winchester

Hampshire

S016 1AN.

A one man band, probably part time, but a proper chap.

Give him a kick and good luck.

Im not entirely sure that's one to be proud of! ;)

BIIIG Lotus however...

Guest teigan

size was only half the disappointment. because then i had to confess i didn't know what it was for. below is a photo -see lower center. does everyone have one of these?

post-587-1124393443.jpg

size was only half the disappointment.  because then i had to confess i didn't know what it was for.  below is a photo -see lower center.  does everyone have one of these?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What ever is it Teigan,

I have never seen the like !!!

Mike

( certainly not in my 85T) ;):):)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

i have had my model on order for 29 days now. spoke to him on phone and said his order only came with 2 cars so i will need to wait up to 28 days as it says on his website he says. well its been longer than that now.

so seems as though its pretty bad service from him. lucky it wasnt a present. i bet he holds no stock and just orders them like we would when he gets a pile up of orders so he can get discount himself.

hope it arrives soon. remembers you have paypal buyer protection if you dont get it

Ed

Now it comes to an end : Some items are not in stock (he told me this after waiting 28 days!) and today i got an email from paypal with the message that littlelotus send back all the money !!! ;) I think this story had nothing to do with a little shop or one man business - it is about good service or bad one. And this was a bad service and i will never try again buying some items from him !

Thanx for all your help and the support ! :) Bye Sven