Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sump plug external and internal thread sizes - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sump plug external and internal thread sizes

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My sump plug is knackered unfortunately as it must be the wrong one as it’s biting into the alloy sump on the hex

also I want to put a T in for the ecu and gauge temp sensor

thanks Chris if you could that would be grand 

Really don’t know how you could make a T work on the drain plug. 

I understand what you are trying to achieve as it also crossed my mind for about a second. 

I found that the proper method was to tap into the signal coming out of that factory sensor and use a innovate motorsports dual function gauge. 

You can get oil pressure from a separate port and then oil temp with with a Calibration file I already created. 

Cool thing about innovate gauges is that they can be reprogrammed using Logworks. 

I already spent the time generating a voltage/temp Notepad file to upload into it. 

Lmk if interested. 

Sump plug is M20 x 1.5, 21mm long overall and the head is 10mm deep, there is a shoulder for an O ring, it takes a 27mm socket (and an air driven impact wrench 🙂 ) to shift it and the O-ring is 24.5mm OD, 2.5mm thick.