Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Club Lotus, Stoneleigh - Esprit Spectacular! - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Club Lotus, Stoneleigh - Esprit Spectacular!

Evil_Dr_Fish

Well, it looks like Club Lotus are making an attempt to entertain we Esprit Owners!

November 21st, it is supposed to be an Esprit special so I guess it's to compensate for thel lack of ANYTHING Team Esprit related since err the ONLY team Esprit event :P

Edited by evil_dr_fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it looks like Club Lotus are making an attempt to entertain we Esprit Owners!

November 21st, it is supposed to be an Esprit special so I guess it's to compensate for thel lack of ANYTHING Team Esprit related since err the ONLY team Esprit event :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I still think we should do the Porridge Pot and the big carpark.

The small amount of space inside the venue and the bit outside will fill up before we get there.

We could get 50 cars together in the big carpark, all arriving at once :P

Then we could draw people to us....

I think that's a good idea - someone did mention on the Yahoo list about doing an LEW pre-meet I'm up for it, as I'm sure most will be :P

Just hope I'm doing it in my own car :);):P Can't wait to see if people like my lack of door handles or if it freaks out the purists! lol To be perfectly honest..... I'm kind of hoping for a bit of both! I do like to court a bit of controversy! lol

Edited by evil_dr_fish

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

me and pony are coming aswell yeah yeah

controversy i hate causing trouble YEAH RIGHT!!!! bring on the beardie ones, robin "no door handles" fish & karl "OH FOOK WHAT YOU DONE" sherratt

the purists are gonna CRY

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Ive just had a royalty payout.... hmmmmm wonder if they could speed fit those Lambo doors I want?!?!? :P

ha ha ha cool

well hopefully i should be ready by then,,,,infact i hope im ready be tommorow LOL

bring on the modded beasties, "I AM THE FUTURE" LMAO

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Fantastic!

Well... my car was moved back to Salisbury yesterday afternoon and is awaiting rads etc. I also need to sort the Door Solenoids - I have found a UK supplier :P :P ;)

With any luck it will be a GT3 / G-Car offense fest! lol

Need to decide which of the adornments to put on

* Lower, rear, Side Decals

* Pinstripes (go faster stripes?! :?)

* Nose Badge

It looks so nice without any of them!!

I think I may end up caving over the nose badge tho.... but of course anything can be ADDED in the future - it's taking away once done that is the problem.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah - yes. I shall be there too.

Already have my Golden Ticket

Probably take the family car though (so will be incognito bek215.gif ).

Going to hand over my old manifold to Kato on the day + I want to fill the boot with (quality) bits.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

I'm always after 'quality bits' ...sorry... am I wandering too far off topic?! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

...and a particularly nice S1 it was too! We enkoyed chatting to you both - Quite curious about your "Type S" too!! :blink: I don't recall - was that an Integra, Prelude or a Civic?

Edited by evil_dr_fish

...and a particularly nice S1 it was too! We enkoyed chatting to you both - Quite curious about your "Type S" too!! :blink: I don't recall - was that an Integra, Prelude or a Civic?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

B) its a bit odd talking about a Honda on a LOTUS site. My type S is a Prelude 1998 pearl white.The car is a import i think there are about 20 in the UK.Not many made in total. the spec. is all here. http://asia.vtec.net/beystock/honda/preludes it makes interesting reading.....(no problem keeping up with my sons S4) he he..........Woody