Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Nmeg Needs A Logo... - Page 4 - General Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Nmeg Needs A Logo...

Bibs

good idea, i have the prize next to me , just need to go and get a big hammer

150216_lg.jpg

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 votes cast.

First round of voting closes on Friday folks

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Vote submitted.

I'd like to keep an air of mystery in the logos by modifying them to still say NMEG but replacing 'North Midlands Esprit Group' by our strapline.... the formidable squadron. More likely to raise interest and questions.

9 cast...........Oooohhh this is getting tricky.

Graham <_<

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Hi all,

Why not have you logo in keeping with the LEF logo with fading black to white? Maybe even add some colour green to yellow? Also note that the NMEG font is thinner and the North Midlands Esprit Group has also changed font to make it clearer.

It's easy to add to an initial design, it's the logo you need to agree on

NMEGlogo04bcopy.jpg

NMEGlogo04ccopy.jpg

NMEGlogo04acopy.jpg

Edited by superdavelotus

1st round of voting is announced this weekend...probably after the rugby, as I saw Graham in Stoke onTrent earlier today and he said he was off to watch the springblacks or somthing..

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

All Blacks Howard............. ;)

Watched and admired ;)

Nothing will stop 'em this time.

Votes will be counted this evening.

We will then move on to the 2nd and final round.

Ooooohhhhh watch this space

Graham :lol:

Votes have now been counted.

Could someone post a dot so that I can make the announcement in a fresh frame.

Ta,

Graham. :)

Edited by Backmarker

dot

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Thanks Howard. :lol:

By the powers vested in me as Returning Officer for the NMEG constituency, I hereby declare the following candidates duly elected to contest the final contest: ;)

Logo 26 of design sheet 15 ;)

&

Logo 3d (bottom right) :clap:

Voting in this second round closes at 11.59pm on Friday 14th September 2007.

NMEG members have one vote each.

Please use it...........its your NMEG and your badge.

May the best man win.

Graham :)

i've liked 26 from the off so that gets my vote. (If I count for one over here in Ull.)

I like thhe old and new cars on the logo. Covers evryone in the group.

Cheers

Alan Croft

2000 V8 GT

87 Turbo Esprit HC

2000 Elise Sport 160

its supposed to be a secret vote Alan , but you are still entitled to you opinion

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

OK guys,

For those NMEG members still to vote, please remember that voting will close at 11.59pm tomorrow (approximately 27 hours time from now) and there's no point whinging if your preferred design doesn't win if you can't be bothered to vote. :harhar:

Graham. :whistle:

can I have the euro flag on the winning design please, when we send it back for the final touches...

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

union flag is so tacky thses days, highjcked by extreme right wing, worn as a dress by some spice gal and my biggest objection is it has religious links...

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

union flag is so tacky thses days, highjcked by extreme right wing, worn as a dress by some spice gal and my biggest objection is it has religious links...

So we should claim it back, its our only symbol globally recognised as being british.

oh and I dont like the design, like the blue with the gold stars, matches my car

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

blue and green go so well together dont you think?

summer.jpg

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

euro flag!!!!!

EURO F~%KIN FLAG!!!!!!!!!

thousands upon thousands of heroic British subjects lost there lives in the the great war and ww2 to save the country from invading forces to save our history and individuality, and the tw##s in the government are quite happy to give it all away to another country!!!

If the Euro emblem was to adorn the NMEG logo, i would NEVER!EVER! join another nmeg organised event !!!!!

Its a BRITISH car NOT a F$&#In European one!!!

is that putting it strongly enough ????? !!!

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

euro flag!!!!!

EURO F~%KIN FLAG!!!!!!!!!

thousands upon thousands of heroic British subjects lost there lives in the the great war and ww2 to save the country from invading forces to save our history and individuality, and the tw##s in the government are quite happy to give it all away to another country!!!

If the Euro emblem was to adorn the NMEG logo, i would NEVER!EVER! join another nmeg organised event !!!!!

Its a BRITISH car NOT a F$&#In European one!!!

is that putting it strongly enough ????? !!!

Agree! :harhar:

How they were so kind as to let us keep our inches, miles and driving on the left! Sod you Brussels! :whistle:

Well I for one loved the spice girl dress and the spice girlie that was nearly wearing it :harhar:

Don't start me off on the Euro-crap. :whistle:

Union jack or flag of St George for me :harhar:

Graham. :whistle: