Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Pad size and number - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Pad size and number

As I dont like to pay crazy lotus prices for parts lol, does anyone know what are the actual dimensions and part numbers for front pads on evora 2009-2014. As it's seems conflicting. I always remember my esprit GT3 used £18 pads from a peugeot 408 coupe ha ha. Thanks in advance

Is this the correct size:-

Screenshot_20200831_064009_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

The ones I was looking at from mintex were £33 for the fronts, says they were for evora but I like to double... Triple check

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Result... Mintex mdb3278

£27

Image above is incorrect they are 81.5 deep on front. That image is for the rears

Edited by karluk29

That's exactly what I thought, my is a daily driver so brake fade isn't an issue. Got them off ebay and to be fair the seller even contacted to check

I didn't realise the front pads off a 2009 to 2014 are the rears on a 400

• Like 1

Be worth posting the eBay details on here so others on our position could order the same 

I wouldn’t know where to start looking as not tech minded however I do want to have brakes that work and not worry about abnormal wear etc 

Well I will wait till fitted etc. But they are a legit brand, mintex. Like we said its not a race pad. Next on my list I think a ball Joint is rattling passenger side. 

130x81,5x17 should be the correct size for the fronts. I have a dealer that can offer a big amount of different pads for the Evora/S.

16 hours ago, karluk29 said:

I didn't realise the front pads off a 2009 to 2014 are the rears on a 400

Really? Same for the discs?