Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lotus Excel SE, 64,000 genuine miles. Owned since 2012, over £25K of expenditure, very original car - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Excel SE, 64,000 genuine miles. Owned since 2012, over £25K of expenditure, very original car

Lotus Excel SE. White with blue leather and tweed trim. Very original car, owned by serial Lotus owner. 64,000 totally genuine miles, I have done nearly 25,000 of these miles since 2012 and have spent in excess of £20K including a LotusBits bespoke exhaust (inc manifold). Cambelt, head gasket, radiator and water pump by Bell & Colvill 2019. New MOT to Oct 2021. I will not bore you with the full history of this car (supplied new by Lotus Cars Ltd to a customer in Jersey), if you are interested in the history and details, please contact me and I will send you the long form description. The history file is bulging with old MOT, tax discs and service history invoices. The service book is stamped from new by Lotus Cars Ltd and early service work in Jersey. A previous owner fitted later OZ wheels, which I prefer so have kept in place. Original Blaupunkt stereo. Certificate of Provenance from Lotus Cars Ltd.  I am only selling as I have 4 other Lotus and the wonderful Excel will now be under-used.

The post Lotus Excel SE, 64,000 genuine miles. Owned since 2012, over £25K of expenditure, very original car appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic