Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Lets Watch Real Hard Driving And Nice Female Spectator Bums.. - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Lets Watch Real Hard Driving And Nice Female Spectator Bums..

Simon350S

In light of the recent fiasco in the F1 Championship I though we could all do a cheap weekend away and watch some real motorsport......

Oh and maybe a little perving for the men.....

And LOTS N LOTS OF BEER..... :(

Could do Spain 5th-7th October this year....

Or Any time next year..... or both.....

Monte Carlo next January is deffo worth a look......!!!! :(

Heres a few snaps to wet your appetite......!!!!

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00577.jpg

DSC00579.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00576.jpg

DSC00575.jpg

Oh and a gratuitous bum shot of a spectators girlfriend.... :question:

DSC00584.jpg

Let me know what you all think and i can try n organise something......

Spain involves easyjet flights, cheap accomodation and no ticket fees, not like them robbing gits in F1.....!!!!

Simon

Chunky Lover

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what your saying dude but it just aint practical......

Its not like racing where you park yourself up in a plush car park n sit all day with a box of sandwiches

Theres dirt tracks and parking on banks n in ditches and racing across country between stages to see as much action as possible....... pretty much recked 2 hire cars last year..... luckily had accident waiver LOL

Best thing is fly in and hire a couple of large cars or people cariers, max 3 vehicles probably and pile the cars full then off you go...

Also seen how you struggle to keep up on several occasions and wouldn't want to leave you behind.... :question:

Another reason is a 2 hour flight compared to a 2 day drive each way and only

Chunky Lover

Yup cheap diggs....

Depends how people want to play it i guess.....

Last time we shared rooms in a hotelish type place in a little village, was a mix of twins n doubles so you gotta be kinda comfortable with that kinda thing..... :question:

Else it gets pricey with evpensive hotels.....

No real minimum..... although 4 people n 1 car would great....

Guess if your looking at 3 cars max, thats 4 per car, so..... dum de dum dum..... 12 people, probably ideal 2 cars n 8 people..... wow..... no calculator dude.... :(

Simon

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Me, me, me!

But I've already used/earmarked my entire holiday allowance for the year (plus a bit more besides :)). So put me down for next year.

IIRC quite a few of the Scooby guys I know use RallyTravel to arrange everything. Meant to be very good. I'm also told that, overall, Catalunya's about the best event on the European circuit.