Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Sport 350 T911 ONG on the A12 today heading London - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Sport 350 T911 ONG on the A12 today heading London

MGFCrasher

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please wash it !!! ;)

I've heard that quite a lot recently.... but i've been racking up the miles. I'm off for my yearly trip to Italy at the end of the month, that will be another 3-4000 miles....

I promise to wash it at the weekend! ;)

I saw a green S4 at the godstone/redhill M25 exit. anyone here?

Will

I've heard that quite a lot recently.... but i've been racking up the miles. I'm off for my yearly trip to Italy at the end of the month, that will be another 3-4000 miles....

how many miles now will? my old v8-gt is up for sale on ph - chap who bought it off me has done another 10k miles = 93k miles in total !

Rob,

This is also on LEW:

1998 Esprit V8-GT

In Silverwith 93,000 on the clock for under

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Will,

Great to see a 350 driven daily.I was very envious in a battered green Volvo estate which I bought as I,m parking in London during the week at the moment.

I think I,ve done 20 miles in my car this year which is a waste. :D

I'm seeing a few esprits on the road now. Is it me or are more getting used ??

how many miles now will? my old v8-gt is up for sale on ph - chap who bought it off me has done another 10k miles = 93k miles in total !

mine is still young... only 65.5K

But i should clock up another 1000 over the next week or two. and another 3-4K going to italy in early september. So, i'll be though the 70K mark in September i guess.

If I hadn't have had the various problems. I would have done quite a bit more. But its running great at the moment. I had a water leak which I couldn't track down. But its turned out to be a leaking hose clip... you always fear the worse if the water level drops! :whistle:

Will

Edited by williamives