Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S1 steering wheel centre pad required - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S1 steering wheel centre pad required

Trying to source the central pad that sits on an s1 steering wheel. I have the wheel just not the pad.

Will consider buying another complete wheel if someone hasn’t got a pad

Please dm if you can help 

thanks

J

1 hour ago, williamtherebel said:

Hi James, I think you will have to be prepared to shell out. One just went on eBay this weekend for £510.00! Item no. 193977736471

Best of luck with the search.

Thanks for your comment - I was the one who got outbid at 500... 

😒😢

Don't know if your have thought of this but I went onto  ebay.com last year and managed to pick up my S1 steering wheel from the States.

Even with the cost plus the postage fees to the UK it was still cheaper than £500.00. Just a thought.

7 hours ago, williamtherebel said:

Don't know if your have thought of this but I went onto  ebay.com last year and managed to pick up my S1 steering wheel from the States.

Even with the cost plus the postage fees to the UK it was still cheaper than £500.00. Just a thought.

It’s funny you say that I got my original wheel from the states for 100 bucks a few years ago just never had the pad ! 
thanks for the advice 

• Like 1