Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
August Bank Holiday BBQ......... :o) - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

August Bank Holiday BBQ......... :o)

Simon350S

Hi all...... :welcome:

Was speaking to AlexGT3 the other night, originally from my back pocket.... LOL stupid key lock.....!!

Were missing all you guys n galls here in Wales so wondered if some of you fancied a night of Dinking and eating to have a laugh and rekindle the memories of times gone bye.....

Its my new housemates Birthday and my dads birthday on the Bankholiday weekend aswell so I'm going to be having a LITTLE party at mine......

It should be a load of fun if the last few parties are anything to go by...... :whistle:

All welcome, just let me know if you fancy it......

Simon

p.s. its a bring a log for the bonfire party.......!!!!! :(:(

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will be coming, and bringing a load of wood to burn, all out of partition walling and so its lovely stuff to burn.

Lets see if we can see through to daybreak again, party on dudes :whistle:

:respect::welcome::( :(

Great idea mate,

Sam and I are moving in on 24th but hopefully we'll be there, definately.

Mines a half.

Rog

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

Simon,

The Sunday of the Bank Holiday weekend is the NMEG run to North Wales and then down to Telford.

When are you planning this BBQ for and do you fancy joining us for a hoon first?

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Think the BBQ is most probably going to be the night of the 25th, Saturday night..... although to be confirmed...

Sat night is best for noise reasons as the pub is competing for attention next door..... :whistle:

As far as a drive out is concerned, I'm all up for joining in...... as long as I can do it with a hangover, and as long as you guys can keep up with my Vectra....!!!!!! :welcome:

Simon

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

Sat night is best for noise reasons as the pub is competing for attention next door.....

and his neighbours...

Hoon sounds good!

I think i may have some ridiculously expensive wooden flooring to bring along...

2009 World Singstar Champion

No I don't like the Europa, Evora or Exos.

"Like a cockmonkey with 3 cocks."

SLEG_Rog.jpg

OK guys n girls.....

The BBQ is deffo going to be the Sunday night....

That should make it possible for all you NMEG hooners if you fancy popping over after your long day of driving........ :thumbsup::whistle:

Simon

Fancy a beers/curry at mine Saturday then join the hoon and back down to your sunday for the main event. Any others fancy a double header do??

Fancy a beers/curry at mine Saturday then join the hoon and back down to your sunday for the main event. Any others fancy a double header do??

Would love to mate....

Its my dads birthday Sunday though and He wants me to help him tile the kitchen floor with a mate of mine for his birthday present.... hopefully my back'll be better by then, if not I'll be on the light duties and directing events and getting the others to do the hard work....

If its looking unlikely I'll let you know and head up to yours......

Simon

Chunky Lover

Si,

Equally if any of your guests want to join us for a hoon before gracing your BBQ they're very welcome.

Please add your name to the NMEG post though rather than here. That way we won't miss anyone.

Cheers,

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Will be joining you after the Hoon Simon, may bring my everyday car, can get more wood in that :):P

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hmmm, beer, barbQ, bonfires and power naps, my memory is stirring. Seeing as there's a couple doing NMEG and then this, is it too late for me to join in? I'm not sure yet as I'm up to my eyes in packing things but can I make a short notice decision Sat night?

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg

Yup no worries Mat.... Your always welcome.....

Just a reminder to all who are coming, best to bring a sleeping bag or similar.....

Not going to be able to join in your hooning fun on Sunday, as it my dads birthday I'm going to the stadium with him to watch Wales play..... Will have to drink loads of beer to numb the pain of sitting down..... :) Then back to my place straight after to start on..... um..... more beer.... :P

Simon

Chunky Lover

Going to watch Wales V France in the Stadium Sunday with Dad as its his birthday......

Should be home by about 5:30pm - 6pm, just so you all have an idea of times.....

The party will be starting without me as its my housemates birthday so feeel free to come earlier and introduce yourselves to him.....

Weather is looking fab......

Wood will be dry and will BURN fierce.....!!!!!

Drink will be chilled and plentyfull..... enough to make daybreak again hopefully...... :cool:

See you all Sunday.....

Simon ;)

Mobile is 07980 541565 incase any of you have forgot it......!!!

Chunky Lover

Going to watch Wales V France in the Stadium Sunday with Dad as its his birthday......

Should be home by about 5:30pm - 6pm, just so you all have an idea of times.....

The party will be starting without me as its my housemates birthday so feeel free to come earlier and introduce yourselves to him.....

Weather is looking fab......

Wood will be dry and will BURN fierce.....!!!!!

Drink will be chilled and plentyfull..... enough to make daybreak again hopefully...... :cool:

See you all Sunday.....

Simon :(

Mobile is 07980 541565 incase any of you have forgot it......!!!

Dont come home drunk and depressed after France whoop your welsh backsides. Looking forward to it matey, I have wood chopping to do tomorrow. That will weigh the lotus down a bit on Sunday!!

Have we enough garden chairs??? Want me to bring two foldable ones??

Be good ;)

oh poo :vava: the weather is so nice i would love to come down in the Lotus, but to put half a new fence panel (cut up) and other pieces of timber for the fire, in the car? where?

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

oh poo :vava: the weather is so nice i would love to come down in the Lotus, but to put half a new fence panel (cut up) and other pieces of timber for the fire, in the car? where?

my car is cleaned and waxed, the boot is full of timber, folding seats are in, also lightweight duvet and two pillows!