Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Berks, Buck Oxon Club Lotus Concours, Mon 13th Aug - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Berks, Buck Oxon Club Lotus Concours, Mon 13th Aug

Dermot

The annual Berks, Buck Oxon Branch concours is on tomorrow (Mon). They are a friendly lot and they would not be bother if you were not Club Lotus member. I think it is about 7:30pm for 8pm.

If it is nice evening I will pop down.

13th August, BBOA Annual Branch Concours At Queens Head. Little Marlow

http://www.clublotusbboa.co.uk/

Location of Queens Head.

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&t=l&amp...3:15&dp=841

Edited by Dermot

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a good evening at this. The BBOA are a friend bunch of people and the car park was full of Lotus's. Really liked the immaculate Essex Turbo Esprit that turned up and there were a few S4's (including Dermot's S4 Sport), a GT3 and my X180, in amoungst a Lotus 47 (Banks), Elan Plus 2s, Excels, Elan Sprints, Europas and M100's. Cheers Dermot for the reminder :).

Had a good evening at this. The BBOA are a friend bunch of people and the car park was full of Lotus's. Really liked the immaculate Essex Turbo Esprit that turned up and there were a few S4's (including Dermot's S4 Sport), a GT3 and my X180, in amoungst a Lotus 47 (Banks), Elan Plus 2s, Excels, Elan Sprints, Europas and M100's. Cheers Dermot for the reminder :).

Agree totally, we were very lucky with the weather. A really good turn out of interesting cars

Mark - thanks for the comment about the Essex but in broad daylight you'd have noticed more of the stone chips :crybaby:

Bazza

Barrie, was that yours? I was expecting to see a pale blue S3 there.

Mark

Yes. still got the S3 but couldn't resist buying another - I know everybody has their favourites but to me an Essex is 'the ultimate' and with only 20k miles on it I just had to have it.. :)

Barrie