Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Hethel track ? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Hethel track ?

Just had a look on Google earth and it looks as if the track has been lifted up ?

The corners around the old tower are now dirt and you can see the diggers in the image.

Has it had a face lift ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was google maps in april07

lotusfactory.jpg

this is google maps now

factory07.jpg

is it me or does the 'new' map seem older?? where has the car park gone next to the track where we parked last year?

why does the bends in the track look like they were never there?

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

The truth is out there - but I agree that the 'current' shot is in fact older than the 'April' one - apart from anything there's a new Elsie factory.

Maybe there's something secret in the Norwich area that 'they' don't want us to see...

Proud recipient of the LEF 'Car of the Month Award' February 2008

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wow, what a ride!!"

It's a cover up I tell thee :yes

Shots around my area are about a year ago as you can see certain areas being built.

Why would they backdate such a thing ?

facebook = jon.himself@hotmail.co.uk

Perhaps, if youlook very closely at the newer picture, you can see a new Esprit and someone at Lotus noticed and got Google to put up an older picture. ;)

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE