Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
OEM Lotus Parts, 97 Tails, 02-04 Tails, Fans, Steering Wheel, etc - For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

OEM Lotus Parts, 97 Tails, 02-04 Tails, Fans, Steering Wheel, etc

Wanderor Cross

So I have finished some changes to my Esprit and found I have started collecting parts it seems that I really don't need.

So if these help anyone shoot me an offer, I am going to look up pricing but honestly I just want them to leave the garage and hopefully help fund my next project, a digital cluster.

1997 OEM Tails, come with bulb sockets and most of the wiring but I did need the side marker light connectors for my conversion.

1997 OEM Rear Panel, not sure what to call it other than the License Plate and Emblem panel between the tail lights.

2002-04 OEM Tails with sockets and bulbs. The prior owner did put an epoxy of some kind to hold two of the center bulbs wiring in, I would just replace those and might have spares in my stock piles but I never looked after testing that they worked and knowing if I have new bulb sockets I would need the connectors too.

02-04 LED Tails that come with conversion kit, have all 4 only opened 2 to look at them and didn't like the look.

1997 Steering Wheel with Airbag

Factory Fans, include pigtails, removed when I upgraded my Radiator, worked fine

Factory EGR/AIR Pieces, I removed mine and just stuffed all this in a box, it all worked.

I am sure I have a few more pieces and once I finish my dash change will have some more but I think this is it for now.

Only trades I am looking for are Cloth Seats, Flashed PCM/ECU Chips possibly, 98+ Shifter conversion for my 97, and The factory trim ring set up for my shifter.

Thanks

FS 1.jpg

FS 2.jpg

FS 3.jpg

FS 4.jpg

FS 5.jpg

FS 6.jpg

FS 8.jpg

FS 9.jpg

FS 10.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images