Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Your opinion on this alignment - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Your opinion on this alignment

Hey,

I am about to get the Exige FE 420 next week :)

It will have a 50/50 road & track use. I want the car to be rotating in the way into a corner and be a tad oversteery on the way out and on power. 

Given this, can I ask what you think of the attached alignment?

Cheers,

S

Alignment.jpg

Edited by Citizen

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Late replay, but still: I was running 1.5° camber on front and 1.7° of camber on the rear for the fast road setting. This allowed me to use 295 on read without any rubbing. I run 3° of camber now, which I really like, but it is just killing the tires on the way to the track. My personal opinion is that the 1.8°-2.0° on front and 2.2° on rear is ideal for the fast road and sweet spot for road and occasional track day.