Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bemani Supercharger question US owner. New project and looking for someone who might have experience with Bemani Supercharger - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Bemani Supercharger question US owner. New project and looking for someone who might have experience with Bemani Supercharger

itsagoodday

I purchased a project Lotus that my son and I will use as a track only car.   I have owned two elises and currently own a wide-body elise w/ boe 400 which is street legal but we also track it.

We saw this car come up for sale and figured it was the perfect 2nd lotus for us to have as a track only car.   Car is stripped and fully track modded and has  (had)  a Bemani supercharger w front moutned heat air to water heat exchanger.  Eaton M90 based.  Owner blew motor.  (oil pump failure).   He admittedly over-revved motor.
Car is an 05 cable throttle.  Charlie X tune on ECU.

We have a spare motor for the car and planned on just replacing motor and having some fun with the car.

My question is, not many Bemani superchargers ended up in the  US.   Have these proven to be reliable on track for HPDE type events.  (20-25 minute sessions).  Or would it be best to buy a TVS based new blower like BOE.  Obviously if we can keep project costing less, it would be great.

If anyone could share thoughts on track reliability/drivability that would be great.  

Thank you from the South East US.

Pics of  our wide body with BOE 400 Here is the new project car.

IMG_6689.jpg

PXL_20221218_002518111.jpg

IMG_20220908_104148.jpg

IMG_20220908_104143.jpg

Edited by itsagoodday

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images