Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
2011 Lotus Evora S +2 - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

2011 Lotus Evora S +2

LOTUS EVORA V6 S 4 2011

Stunning Pearl White Evora with just 52,500 miles so averaging just over 4,000 a year and the condition reflect this.
2011 “S” Registered in January of 2011. This car also benefits from the plus 2 variant, and i have used it with my 11 month old, he loves it!
The history is superb with a significant amount of invoices with the car, major works including the all important gearbox and clutch replacements, carried out in 2018 and 2019 at Lotus main dealer so there are no worries or concerns that these will need doing again for a long time, which was a main contributor to me buying this car. The interior is finished in the red leather Recaro seats in the front and the red and black contrasting rear seats. No issues with warped airbag covers which are common in this car.
The only mechanical modification is the Larini Sports Exhaust system which sounds incredible but not loud or droney. The gearknob has also been changed to the silver aluminium version from the 6 speed Elise and Exiges as the factory ones on these are a bit naff.
Car does have a lot of PPF on it in good condition, also benefits from a reversing camera as part of the tech pack, also has phone connection and sat nav.
Service History is also excellent:
28/01/2011 – 806 miles – JCT 600 Lotus After Sales Service
27/03/2012 – 3000 miles – JCT 600 Lotus
12/08/2013 – 8052 miles – JCT 600 Lotus
17/12/2014 – 14856 miles – Murray Lotus
12/01/2016 – 18990 miles – Murray Lotus
16/01/2017 – 24113 miles – Murray Lotus
30/11/2017 – 32284 miles – Howards Lotus
04/09/2018 – 41628 miles – Howards Lotus
07/08/2019 – 45825 miles – Williams Lotus
10/08/2021 – 48546 miles – Williams Lotus
30/09/2029 – 49538 miles – Williams Automobiles
In summary its a super car, I LOVE IT! But I am looking to downsize back to an Elise as I really do miss the open top driving experience of the Elise, I have owned 6 in my time! It will also help free up a bit of spare cash I have in the car.
Test drives welcome if have proof of fully comp insurance, otherwise i will do the driving. Sorry but this isn’t an advert for tests pilots.
Any questions please reach out. I am located about 10 minutes drive from Clarksons Farm (don’t judge me)

The post 2011 Lotus Evora S +2 appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic