Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite S1 - Carpets/Interior Trim - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite S1 - Carpets/Interior Trim

Hi All, 

For anyone missing their original carpets and confused on the fitting of the Coverdale carpet set kit - the below link was absolute gold - so a big thanks to the original poster!  In the kit you receive what initially looked like some odd shaped parts that you think OMG!  I tripped over the below link over the festive season and having shied away from the fitting this spurred me into action! 🙂.  Time wise including fitting/securing the underlay each side took approx. 5hrs, this included all prep, seat removal (reinstall), lots of coffee and then standing back to admire etc, you could do both sides in a day if you were keen.  Some trimming/cutting is needed but just measure twice/three times then cut and you'll be fine.  Then you will also need to make the holes for the seatbelt anchorage points and seat bolts, again just check two or three times before cutting.  Have also attached a couple of pics that without the help on here would not have been possible!

https://forums.thelotusforums.com/topic/82457-eliteeclat-s1-carpet-pieces-fitment/

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1981.jpg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.