Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Gear Lever Locked - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Gear Lever Locked

Has anyone come across these error messages before? My car is V6 Auto. Phoned the dealer to see if they had seen this..... answered NO. This went on for about 15minutes. Did the usual, got out of the car locked and unlocked it a few times and tried to start the car again but got the same messages. When the engine was switched off there was a regular beeping noise and after a further 3 or 4 minutes the display turned to the normal view and I was able to start the car and drive off. The car is due to go into the dealer next week as the Aircon packed in on day one of a three week driving trip to Italy from Scotland. This will be the 2nd aircon unit since collecting the car in December. Not a happy bunny!!

IMG_7499.jpeg

IMG_7500.jpeg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Could it be due to the HVAC playing up? You say you have some issues?

The reason I say this is that on my car (Evora) my AC is currently non operational (compressor issue). If I inadvertently try and turn on the AC when the engine is running it automatically turns off.

Maybe its a safety thing? Just a guess.

Edited by Rambo
Sp.

Not sure if it is anything to do with the Aircon but will ask the question at the dealership.