Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Front wheel Bearing assembly Evora 2011 S - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Front wheel Bearing assembly Evora 2011 S

Go to solution Solved by DH2,

Hi There,

Still an ongoing problem, I fitted an ABS sensor as per my last chat, and ABS light went out, Thanks for all your tips. The ESP light comes on still, I have been advised its the pick up sensors on the back of the Wheel bearing assembly, do you have to change the full bearing assembly, if so can anyone advise to what they are of, I see they have a spline for a drive shaft which as you will all know you don't need. any help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

• Gold FFM
  • Solution

Has it been code read to reach that diagnosis, or is it a guess?

I would expect ABS light on for a wheel speed not sensing.  ESP could be something else, commonly brake pedal switch.

• Like 1

Thank you.

I took switch of to find the plunger part works on a ratchet system, I simply pulled it out to the correct setting now  it works fine. simple, I would still like to know what hubs Lotus use, as I would still like to replace. I am aware they are available on Elise parts, but I would still like to know what they are of.

Any idea?