Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S2 digital clock electric connectors - any idea what these are? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S2 digital clock electric connectors - any idea what these are?

Go to solution Solved by kkv444v,

I am currently sorting out my non working digital clock in my S2 Esprit.  The connector block for the clock had gone so brittle it was starting to come apart, and the clock has worked previously so I am pretty sure that's my issue.

I have managed to source the 6 pin connector block (it was a Lamborghini part, and although wasn't expensive did have a Lamborghini price for what it is) but I also want to replace the wiring to the clock  with new, as mine was a total bodge job.

I can't however identify the type/name of the pins which fit into the connector block.  If all else fails I will re-use my existing, but if possible want to renew.  Does anybody know what these would be called?  An hour of reverse image and google searching has so far drawn a total blank:

Clock wiring pin.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images