Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Alan Voigts transmissions - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Alan Voigts transmissions

910Esprit

Its time for a winter transmission rebuild on my 84 turbo. It hasn't failed, its simply developed a bearing whine in 4th & 5th.

If Harry Martens lived down the road I would take it there. However Alan Voigts does live close! and he used to do a lot of Lotus gearboxes and I believe is still pretty active with Elan transmissions.

Anyway, my question - Has anyone used Alan Voigts for work on a Citreon box recently (or in the past) and if so, was the experience positive?

thanks in advance

Steve 84 turbo

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

How close are you from Alan Voights? I only live about 2 miles away and know them pretty well. I know Mark better than his dad but if my V8 box went, they would be the first place I'd go to get it repaired.

If you're in the area then pop in.

Dave Walters

ps, are you the same Steve selling his Esprit on LEW? If so, you live a stone's throw from me and I have a very similar telephone to you!

I did see an S3 the other week on Bayswater road heading towards New Brighton (where I live). I was in my daily car. I nearly did a U turn and followed you but I thought this may be a little OTT!! Was this you?

You ain't into car sales by any chance?

Edited by superdavelotus

Thanks for the advice Dave. I think I'll give him a call.

I live in Bolton and my car is not for sale! Not me in New Brighton. Mine is a white 84 turbo with black decals. Its possible you may have seen it a PNM when I have been collecting parts from time to time?

cheers Steve