IGNORED

Red G car

wern

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiding behind a gate in Little Henny, you cant hide from me! How do you get down those lanes!?

:smiling:

Hey Paul, love your avtar pic - what a great looking car!

Have you got any more - LEF garage pics?

Iain

Edited by iainskea

Unfortunately not! I was on my way to work in Twinstead, a burnt out thatched cottage if you saw it on the news.Saw the car again today,its normally aspirated and has a personalised number plate of LIL !

Hi Iain, I was thinking of changing my avatar so keep an eye out,thanks for the compliment. Are you a true Aussie? I have an Oz passport but I was born here,would love to own an Esprit over there but the cooling system would put me off. I was in Brissie last year,could have had a tinnie or two!!!

Avagoodweekend cheers Paul.

Hi Iain, I was thinking of changing my avatar so keep an eye out,thanks for the compliment. Are you a true Aussie? I have an Oz passport but I was born here,would love to own an Esprit over there but the cooling system would put me off. I was in Brissie last year,could have had a tinnie or two!!!

Avagoodweekend cheers Paul.

From Scotland to begin with, just enough Jan snow-storms to say - "Never again!", now I walk outside in Jan and say "geeez it's hot!".

Brisbane is nice though...good living, nice people - great beaches. I will keep some Fosters cold for your next visit.

Iain

fosterstl1.jpg

C'mon Iain, you don't really drink that stuff do you. I thought all brisbanites drank the local alternative - XXXX

During my short term holiday in the UK (9 years) I always told the locals that a country always exported it's worst selling beer. That confused them...

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017