IGNORED

exeter kit car show

bigsi

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bigsi,

Sounds like a good idea if the weather is dry. If I make it I'll look out for you. I'm hoping to pick the car up tomorow morning if SWLC is ready with it.

Ian & Dan are you around?

Regards,

Peter.

just wondering if anyone in the south west is going to this on sunday?

punky and i may be heading down there sunday, just wondering if anyone else fancys going along.

Edited by peter_england99

Si ,what time will you be passing jct 22 M5 I was thinking of going down anyway.I just have to do some sweet talking first.Paul.

Paul wonder if i could meet you at J27 and tag along you say what time and i'll meet you their on the slip road mark perry.

• Gold FFM

I will be going weather permitting on Sunday. If anybody fancies meeting Exeter Services on M5 let me know. Westpoint showground is literally 2-3 minutes from Exeter Services.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

ian that sounds good to me , i should be speaking to punky tomorrow so i will let you know.

for those with sat navs heres the details Westpoint Centre (Devon) Ltd • Clyst St Mary • Exeter • EX5 1DJ

simon

Edited by bigsi

peter im going to speak with punky at some point today, as soon as i do i will arrange a time with ian to be at the services if we are still going, its a long old drive and i dont fancy driving on my own down there and abck.

• Gold FFM

How about 10.30 am Exeter Services? Anybody who wants to phone me, feel free - 07830193744 (after about 8am Sunday)

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

sorry guys i cannot come to this, had a call from my father and my grandmother is over from austrailia for a few weeks doing the family rounds and one thing i cant do is not be here tomorrow when they call to see me.

• Gold FFM

Pictures of a couple of interesting Kits. The last photo was obviously best car in the car park.

Only a few of us, but nice to see you. Punky in the only Esprit braving the weather. Nice to meet new Forum member Markp.

post-910-1195402462.jpg

post-910-1195402495.jpg

post-910-1195402523.jpg

post-910-1195402547.jpg

post-910-1195402579.jpg

post-910-1195402602.jpg

God that little Stratos rep is fantastic. I always preferred the "Stradale" version as opposed to the wing'd and wheel'd Alitalia rally types.

Can you explain what you mean by a "Husky" Stratos ? I thought only Hawk made them?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Mark,

You are right, I should have written Hawk.

Regards,

Peter.

God that little Stratos rep is fantastic. I always preferred the "Stradale" version as opposed to the wing'd and wheel'd Alitalia rally types.

Can you explain what you mean by a "Husky" Stratos ? I thought only Hawk made them?

Ah right, no worries, I just thought another Stratos manufacturer had sprung up! Transformer used to make them as well but went out of business. The Hawks are good but very expensive!

Edited by britten_mark

In the garage no-one can hear you scream