Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Wiper Switch? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Wiper Switch?

Can anyone tell me what the Lucas part no. is for the wiper switch for a 1984 turbo?

The one on the GGLotus site is wrong for my model.

Cheers all

Robert

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone 😞

1977 S1 Esprit, in less bits

1998 Lotus Elise S1, Azure Blue
Sydney, Australia

“The car's weakest part is the nut holding the steering wheel”

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robert

Its a Triumph 2000 I think (if its the same as S1), so you should be able to search that on the lucas website

B) ..................xisab

PS

S1 is Lucas part no. 153SA 30496

xisab

Edited by USAndretti42
Removed quote

Not quite, thats the wrong part for the S3 turbo.

It seems its this one:

LUCAS 2 SPEED WIPER / WASHER SWITCH, 33769A

Robert

Edited by USAndretti42
Removed quote

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone 😞

Sydney, Australia

Recommended procedure before taking on a repair of Lucas equipment: Check the position of the stars,kill a chicken and walk three times clockwise around your car chanting:" Oh mighty Prince of Darkness protect your unworthy servant.."

Hi Jeff,

I am interested...you realise I'm on the otherside of the world?

Robert

Edited by USAndretti42
Removed quote

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone 😞

Sydney, Australia

No matter, it just means filling out a customs form.

I will have a look at the steering column on Sunday and pull it off the car. Let me know your mailing address and I'll post it to you. Then I'll let you know how much it cost me and you can send me the money through Paypal. Send me your address by e-mail jefftorrey@comcast.net

So if it's late fall early winter here, then your just starting your summer season. Lucky dog

Edited by USAndretti42
Removed quote

is the wiper switch on the left of the wheel or the right? i have noticed they are different on other S3 turbos, mine is on the left,

the right handed switch is :A082M6152Z Switch-Wash/Wipe Esprit 81 - 92 was

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

No matter, it just means filling out a customs form.

I will have a look at the steering column on Sunday and pull it off the car. Let me know your mailing address and I'll post it to you. Then I'll let you know how much it cost me and you can send me the money through Paypal. Send me your address by e-mail jefftorrey@comcast.net

So if it's late fall early winter here, then your just starting your summer season. Lucky dog

Thanks Jeff

And its always sunny in Australia............. :)

I've pm'd you with my details..thanks very much!

Robert

is the wiper switch on the left of the wheel or the right? i have noticed they are different on other S3 turbos, mine is on the left,

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone 😞

Sydney, Australia

Robert Costa
1984 Turbo Esprit
Very Black!
2004 Lotus Elise
Quite Green! gone 😞

Sydney, Australia

Robert- Wiper Switch is on its way to you. Posted today...I was told you should get it in one weeks time (7 days). I sent you a private message with my Paypal account info and the Postage fee info.

-Jeff

Actually that list has a few things I could use.

How does the ordering work for people like me in Australia?

I'm not sure I'd want parts delivered to a dealer here for pickup..and what about frieght cost.

Robert

i would e-mail lotus with those questions Robert, i am sure they would sort something out for you, or can anyone here help?

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Hi Dodgy,

There were some things on that list that i would be interested in too - you wouldn't have the e-mail address to hand would you? and if poss a contact name?

Cheers mate

SimonF

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!