Silver 350 in Reading - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Silver 350 in Reading

jon.hand

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dropped the other half at reading station at about 4:30 pm on saturday but it was'nt me as i have no spoiler and dont own a 350...... drove back to farnborough passing shinfield....... bit wet but a fun drive

Edited by Setras

That will be mine.

Collected it on Saturday, but as I'm moving house, it's staying with a friend in Reading until I collect it in a couple of weeks.

I expect you'll see a lot more of it over the next couple of weeks.

I drive the dam thing for 3 years and no body takes any notice off me,You have it for two days and everyone sees you.

Is it me.......

I dropped the other half at reading station at about 4:30 pm on saturday but it was'nt me as i have no spoiler and dont own a 350...... drove back to farnborough passing shinfield....... bit wet but a fun drive

I drive the dam thing for 3 years and no body takes any notice off me,You have it for two days and everyone sees you.

Is it me.......

Where In Essex are you? I'll wave :thumbsup:

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

Thanks,

I won't be out for a bit for various reasons... I'm in Peldon near Mersea Island.Normally in a Range Rover though .I like the heated steering wheel too much this time of year at my age :smiling:

Anyway to Paul in my 350.That aint no S4 in the wet boy...... :thumbsup:

Rich

Where In Essex are you? I'll wave :thumbup:

Now I'm really confused, as to who was driving or owning the 350? was it a 350? :D

I'm sure it had a 350 type spoiler on the back?

If your out and about in Reading and fancy a meet up, drop me a line.

GT3-jonny

Edited by GT3 jonny

The car now belongs to Daniel Waugh.A chap who he knows in Reading is looking after it whilst he moves house.

I now have Dans old S4 and I am in the process of getting another Esprit, which is why I let this particular 350 go.

Rich

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the guilty party here! I'm currently custodian of it, keeping it warm and happy in my garage until Dan can sort his. I saw you at Shinfield and was admiring how clean and bright your car was! (I'm a detailer, so suffer from OCD in that way). I actually live the other side of Mortimer but was visiting my parents in Earley, trying to pick a way around the numerous speed bumps to get there. Several of their neighbours think my father is having a mid-life crisis.