Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
little get together meal for south wales - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

little get together meal for south wales

bigsi

guys as no-one has suggested anything for southwales yet i would like to offer a really nice meal to you here at my place if you fancy it?

i can cook a very nice indian, italian is my speciality or i can do us a special pre xmas roast if you fancy it. or we can just go out for a meal if thats what you want.

what would you like to do? go out for a drink and meal or pop along here and let me poison... erm i mean cook for you all :)

either way lets have an xmas meal :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Si. Would love to take you up on that offer, but its just a matter of not enough time/days left before Christmas itself. Not often I turn down food mate but this is one of those rare moments. Thanks anyway. :(

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!