Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
what's will be the "nickname" of you Esprit - Esprit Chat - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

what's will be the "nickname" of you Esprit

ukrocketcar

:D

After the choose you could print it on your car , but where ???

best regards

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car's nickname is in tribute to the powerpuff girl of the same name. sometimes i call it "blossom". sometimes i call it "the red car". but i usually call it a tow truck.

my car's nickname is in tribute to the powerpuff girl of the same name.  sometimes i call it "blossom".  sometimes i call it "the red car".  but i usually call it a tow truck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hi Teigan,

Thank you, you give me ideas for mine!

I Think more and I give my nickname when find :D

NBfor the dolly :( , I must take time to take a better pic , :) I have not forget!

Patrick

"Aut tace aut loquere meliora silentio" Salvator Rosa when 25 years old National Gallery London

Mine's called Yeti - 'cause the number plate has YET and 1 in it. To my wife, it's "The Lotus", and to my other people, it's generall the "Speedy One" (I also own a Nissan Micra and a Renault Scenic, so it's DEFINITELY the speedy one!).

:D

After the choose you could print it on your car , but where ???

best regards

Patrick

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Patrick,

When I bought a Triumph Daytona in yellow in 1994 , my wife , who has lived with my biking "disease" since the Sixties thought she would belittle me with a Put Down by callling it Bumble, as in bee. Knowing the way that the female mind works after a lifetime sentence of marriage, I adopted the name for the Daytona, ( since sold on and now a 955i is my toy) When my latest Esprit arrived,................... "What on earth did you buy a YELLOW car for,? " I bought it because you LIKED, yellow and its my new "Bumble" was my riposte .

Nicely turned the tables , I thought .

I have the name on the roof behind the aerial , as I dont want the Chav population driving up my chuff, trying to read ( those that are gifted with such powers and there cannot be many) my name for the esprit.

Mike :):(

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

I often call her Courtney because naughty girls are named Courtney (sorry for anyone who named their daughter Courtney... can I have her number by the way? :D)

my car is most definitely a naughty little girl

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

I often call her Courtney because naughty girls are named Courtney (sorry for anyone who named their daughter Courtney... can I have her number by the way? :D)

my car is most definitely a naughty little girl

slade

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Slade, are you ever in the Pasadena area?

'03.5 Final Edition Esprit ~ 5.7lbs/hp

mildly modded - 430rwhp, 353rwtq

Hey Slade, are you ever in the Pasadena area?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heh, if you got a daughter named Courtney I'm anywhere you wanna be :D

anyways, I occasionally cruise on over there... drop me a pm! Or I'll drop you one

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Alex - I thought it was called Fergal?! :D

I spose I call(ed) mine the Rocket Ship (in a Flash Gordon stylee) as it is Silver... but after seeing some of these I think I shall have to come up with something a bit more creative...

and perhaps more in keeping with how I describe putting up with the grief I've had with it...

"It's like the filthiest, dirtiest sex with the most lascivious but bonkers woman you've ever met... When she's on song and doing what she does best, it blows your mind so much that you will put up with whatever shit she throws at you in between!"

(I HAVE to agree with the Courtney thing tho!! It's usually an assuemd name ... and anyone who renames themselves after that smack addicted crack whore is clearly going to be a good, BAD girl!) :):(

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

My car has a very special name

K Lotus

I Think everybody cane assume were the K Stands for

I have been driving porsche for 16 years and still own one

I also have a Renault Alpine GTA Turbo

I Also believe that a bit of it is my own fault

trying to get more and more power out of the car also gives more problems

but even so (SE Turbo 330bhp)

the next I want to change is the charge cooler and turbo (bigger)

the special name of my car is KLOTUS B)

researche is something i do when i don't know what the hell i'm doing

If I had one I would call it 'WTF' YES wtf I would call it.. like you people say.. not a lot of people would know it so they would ask me "What The Fuck is that?" I would say "The fuck its Lotus" then they would say "What The Fuck is Lotus?" then I would say "A Fucken Car Maker" then they would say "Never Fucken heard of it!" I would say "Of course not dumbFuck!" ..then they will say "What the Fuck is your problem!" I would say "What the fuck!"..

My wife used to give names to each of our cars through the years until I noticed a pattern.

Each car she named died an untimely death. As such, i am probably the only one on the planet who hates Toyota cars as I have had 3 died on me.

Once i ended the cute naming ritual the cars stopped dying. Spooky huh?

So its just "The Lotus"

DomG

77 S1 Esprit

NY Area, US

Dom Giangrasso

1977 S1 Esprit - Lagoon Blue

I bet she secretly has a name for it and hasn't told you!! :P:)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

i gave a downed motorist a lift off the highway yesterday and her child called my esprit ,"po". i'm assuming he meant the teletubbie as my car is red and has an antenna. uh oh!

i gave a downed motorist a lift off the highway yesterday and her child called my esprit ,"po".  i'm assuming he meant the teletubbie as my car is red and has an antenna.  uh oh!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Both her and her child at the same time? tight fit.

As it was yesterday when I hauled around two full sized girls girls in the passenger seat... though by full sized I mean both of them nearly 6 feet, neither over 120 pounds though, so while the roof was being pressed up there was still room for starr jones.

She would never be in my Esprit however. Nothing against big girls but... :)

They said the all around leather upholstery made it comfortable. No hard bits. Well... maybe one in the driver side:D

slade