Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
7 Spoke SE Wheel specs - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

7 Spoke SE Wheel specs

Hi chaps,

I a fairly sure the answer to this has been posted before, but I cant find it.

I have found a local shop called 'parts off' which just sells used parts from performance and modified street cars. They have a stock of used wheel sets that is quite amazing, all with a detailed spec attached, and a good price and condition.

Obviously I want to see if there is anything attractive that would fit the Esprit. I need the full set of specs for the standard SE, 7 spoke Route OZ wheels. PCD, off/insets, though I know the basic sizes.

Does anyone have this info?

Also, is an offset described as +Xmm and an inset -Xmm? I take it this dimension is the location of the mounting face relative to the centre line of the wheel? What dimension/specification describes the wheels clearance of the caliper?

Cheers chaps

Malc

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic