Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Peninsula Cars Lotus Road show - Events - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Peninsula Cars Lotus Road show

peter_england99

Any one from the South West fancy meeting up at the Peninsular Cars Lotus Road Show in Exeter (featuring the Exige Sprint, Elise SC, Lotus Sport Exige Cup 255, Elise S Custom & 2-Eleven)? It's on the 12th & 13th April. If it's dry I'll probably drop in for a look on one of the days.

Regards,

Peter.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Yep 99% OK on that one Peter. Let me know when you want to go and we'll sort out a time.

Ian

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sounds good, and it's just up the road from me. Will have to go the long route to get the engine warmed up properly :P

Oh, and Dawn mentioned that there was going to be free food at the open day last time I was in there... :P

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Paul (Jester) from Seloc sent me the information below. Looks interesting if the weather is good on Sunday the 13th April.

Mark,

The route would take you back home.

Regards,

Peter.

Hi, To all in the S/W.

For those of you wishing to come along, for a little jolly out on the Sunday the details are as follows:

1, Meet at Pennisula, from 10am. ( Bacon butties, tea & coffee & so on ( EX5 2JJ) = for sat nav people.

2, Set off, for around 11am. ( I will have copies of maps if needed)

3, the route : A3052. to J30 M5

Northbound M5 to J27.

Left onto A361 towards Barnstaple

Left onto the B3227, just before South Molton.

Head upto Bampton

Through Bampton

Left onto theB3190 upto Ralegh's Cross Inn.(TA23 0LN).

We should get there for around 12.30pm for Sunday Lunch (

• Gold FFM

Just got notified of this in the post today from Peninsular.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Me and yvonne up for the pub meal Peter.we will meet you all at peninsula.If any one wants to come back to our place for coffee and cakes after the lunch its an open house.esprit owners only ha ha

Hi people just a suggestion instead of going up the boring linkroad we could go to the Tiverton roundabout and take the 3rd exit and that will take us on to the A396 up to the black cat garage turn right on to the B3227 to Bampton.I'm easy either way :(

Mark,

I'm happy to take a modified route. I think we will have trouble keeping up with the Elise & Exiges, so the Seloc guys can take the longer route and give us a chance to get to the pub and get our order in early (avoid the ordering problem we had at the Cheddar Gorge meet).

regards,

Peter.

Hi people just a suggestion instead of going up the boring linkroad we could go to the Tiverton roundabout and take the 3rd exit and that will take us on to the A396 up to the black cat garage turn right on to the B3227 to Bampton.I'm easy either way :(

• 3 weeks later...

Tim,

Hope you feel better soon. Catch you some other time.

Regards,

Peter.

I've still got a cold dragging on and am not feeling at my best so will give it a miss tomorrow, but hope to see you all another time!

Tim B

I'm going to have to miss the SELOC organised drive to the pub. I need to get up to London tomorrow night so I can get a plane from Heathrow 1st thing Monday morning. So will grab a pub lunch close to Pininsular and then head up to London.

Regards,

Peter.

Edited by peter_england99

Sorry guys - I've had to miss the fun. I pulled something in my back yesterday and was in agony when I sat in the Esprit this morning :(

Hope you have a good day, dodging the showers :)

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

oh bugger.. i missed this one. i totally forgot about it and just saw this inthe new posts section, sorry guys i would have liked a weekend out, could have gone to see my father down there while i was out.

• Gold FFM

How was Peninsula - What did I miss?

Edited by mayesprit

Dan,

Hope the back gets better soon. I won't ask how you hurt it! Just because they call it 'Shaggers back' doesn't make it hurt any less. <_<

Regards,

Peter.

Sorry guys - I've had to miss the fun. I pulled something in my back yesterday and was in agony when I sat in the Esprit this morning :whistle:

Hope you have a good day, dodging the showers :)

Hey Si and Dan shame you couldn't make it.Got down to Peninsular about 10 o'clock had coffee and some great bacon baps.Peter turned up a bit later but couldn't go to Raleigh cross cos he had to fly out to Turkey on business [its a hard life].Anyway had a good look around the cars.Yep I wouldn't mind an exige,but not at 45 grand or so.After that we went on a hoon up to J27 on to the north devon linkroad ,back up to southmolton from where myself and vonny had just came turned onto the old A361 up to Bampton which is a great road lots of bends and long straits to get going on.Turned off in Bampton towards Watchet and drove through some bad rain sleet and hail all good fun.Arrived at the Raleigh Cross Hotel and Inn and had a nice drink and waited for the seloc crew to catch up.God my Esprit is fast.Well sort of me and the missus took a short cut but don't tell them that.The food was great and the sun came out.The seloc crew were very welcoming a great bunch we all had a good time .Just want to say thanks to Peter for organising this with the seloc crew nice one mate.

post-4138-1208207701.jpg

post-4138-1208207817.jpg

post-4138-1208207898.jpg

• Gold FFM

Crickey - Theres a Europa there!

Sorry couldn't make it.