Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
S946 SCL Red Esprit GT3 - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

S946 SCL Red Esprit GT3

OwenGT3

Hi,

Spotted this one on the way home from work this evening about 5.30-ish, number plate S946 SCL. Thought it was Kimbers at first and all ready to hoot my horn, but then noticed it was someone else. Looked a clean example of a GT3, with original wheels and no boot spoiler. the Guy was picking up a woman from outside M&S opposite Debenhams in Norwich City centre. They wouldn't have spotted me as I was in the Smart.

Don't know if the owners on the forum, but the car hasn't been to any of the AEG meets. Couldn't stop to give them a card as I was moving in traffic.

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No no no no no! No more Red Esprits allowed in Norwich. People will get confused!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

I think this one was sold recently on LEW or Pistonheads, this must be the new owner. Looks a peach.

Almost a perfect colour combination, it has to be Red with Magnolia, could you ever get the GT3 with another colour or where they all black interiors?

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

It's my son,you will all know him when posts a reply.I took it out last week to get new tyres,it's a very nice car to drive :rofl:

Hi,

Well that accounts for your son, but why have you been hiding away that S1 from the AEG meets?

Owen

could you ever get the GT3 with another colour or where they all black interiors?

Only seen a couple, one with red and one with magnolia. Sorry Graham can only identify one registration for stalker value

:rofl:

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

No no no no no! No more Red Esprits allowed in Norwich. People will get confused!

:rofl: guilty as charged! it was me....sorry Kimbers had to be the red cos i couldnt find an orange one (wanna swap Mark???)!

anyone know if simon kerrison has sold his red S4s yet?...he's a norwich boy... i test drove it and it was a lovely lovely car - but needed at least a conservative

Edited by GasketsGone

Cheers - jim