Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Yellow GT3 in Norwich F575LCF - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Yellow GT3 in Norwich F575LCF

simonf

Spotted this morning on Grapes Hill at aproximately 9am a Norfolk Mustard GT3 with REG F575LCF i think! Again i was not in my Esprit when i spotted you!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you the one with a late V8 tailgate spoiler? That's you I've seen then, you appear near to where I work, some people have mistaken you for me.

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

Maybe including MJK????!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

Maybe including MJK????!!!

So are you saying I haven't been spotted? :D I've owned the car a year, driven 4500 miles all year and not one spotted! :crybaby:

Is this the one I get mistaken identity for? It's been spotted on the Bowthorpe industrial Estate several times, even by me, this is why people think it's me, I work on there as well! If this is the one I'm thinking of, I don't think it has the side graphics, so there is a difference now between the cars.

Owen

Hi mustard!

Glad to hear you are out of hibination - you fancy coming along to any of the AEG meetings? They are good fun!

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!