Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Fuel Pump - Engine/Ancilliaries - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Fuel Pump

I have found that the secondary fuel pump on my 88 is the same type as the one on the porsche 911 turbo, I have an 86 so I looked and verified this. Anyway, the unit is $200 the best price I can find. But there are better aftermarket fuel pumps out there for around $100 or less. Does anyone know the stats as far as fuel pressure and flow rate per hour or minute on the stock SECONDARY unit? I found the primary . . . I could always find a unit that does as least as good as the 911 Bosch unit, but I thought I would try all the units first. Particularly there are these micro fuelers now that do the job most of the time, less power, less pulse, quieter and less likely to wear out . . . any info is appreciated

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic