Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Bright red Stevens - near Salcey Forest - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Bright red Stevens - near Salcey Forest

stephenbirdsall

I was going the other way to you in my silver Ford Focus, you were heading towards Milton Keynes (via Hartwell and Haversham) and just about to cross the M1.

I'm guessing you know the route rather than following sat nav as traffic looked OK on the motorway. Especially as you were going faster than my brain could think 'That's an Esprit, what's it's number plate?'

As you can guess, I didn't catch it so I can't give any more info than that, but hopefully there's enough that you'll know it's you that I'm talking about.

EDITED to add the time of spotting:

I think it was about 6:15 - 6:30 this evening that I saw you as I was driving home. It wasn't until another 5 miles down the road that I realised that I should have spun the car round and followed you as quick as can be to say hi. I guess that once I leave work, my brain switches off!

Edited by bigbird

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic