Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
M5MJD Red S4 in Norwich - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

M5MJD Red S4 in Norwich

simonf

Thought i had spotted Gasketgone again - then thought it must be Kimbers but no it was a new spot in Norwich, Identical to Kimbers and just a shiney M5MJD was spotted about 6.20pm on Harvey Lane, Norwich. I have a feeling this mught be the guy that buddsy spotted on Furze Road!

Are yo out there M5MJD?

Best wishes

Simonf

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was Owen who was the stalker among us? :welcome: only kidding Owen!

Hi,

You may laugh! But since the OCC meet at Hemsby, I'm actually known by the OCC Teutul's now, for the right reasons I hasten to add!

Owen

Hey Owen I thought I was meant to be taking a look at that exhaust!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer

You may laugh! But since the OCC meet at Hemsby, I'm actually known by the OCC Teutul's now, for the right reasons I hasten to add!

So not just because they had to fill the name in on a bit of paper for a restraining order?

Hey Owen I thought I was meant to be taking a look at that exhaust!

Now why would you want a louder exhaust?

Hey Andy, if anyone is 'The Stalker', its gotta be you! Were n't YOU the one knocking on peoples doors in Wymondham seeking out the owner of a white Stevens!! :whistle:

REHABS FOR QUITTERS!!

Why would I want a louder exhaust? So it sounds like it goes. But it wouldn't have to be as noisey as Bib's....that just makes your ears bleed.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website. https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/about-cancer/mens-cancer