Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Black 'W' Reg Chesterfield - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Black 'W' Reg Chesterfield

hotrodwizard

Can't believe I've seen two in 2 days after not seeing any for years !!!

I think this was a black one (sun was in my eyes !!!) going up Chatsworth Road Chesterfield towards Baslow at 7.05 this morning... Anybody on here ??

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking a V8 yesterday would have been asking for trouble in all that rain.

Seems like Chesterfield is becoming the Esprit capital of the north. All be parading up and down the Brampton mile, popping into Ku (or however it's spelled) for a coffee then bombing off up to the top end of Buxton for a blast around High Peak...

Ahh...the dream...lol

yep it realy hammered it down yesterday the guys at the sicence center said that there was going to be an electrical storm that was at 13:00 when i was on the way back from northampton 40mph on the m1 in places much spray, as i got on to the m1 slip road on the way back i put the power down and had much wheel spinning 1st / 2nd / 3rd and 4th very dicey so i choose the middle lane most of the way back

It's Oogies turn to boogie