Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
ESSEX TURBO ESPRIT - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

ESSEX TURBO ESPRIT

bo90

I spent a few minutes trying to catch up with this essex as i knew that it must be Steve Tryner behind the wheel, so it was extremely embarrasing when I did eventually catch him and called him Barry!! :lol:

post-1783-1212431303.jpg

Edited by botus

Mike Kimberly at the launch of the Lotus Evora,

"These cars will be for the few who know the difference!"

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More Crocodile Dundee actually Barrie!

Apart from meeting Pete this is the only other esprit i've seen in Nottm. We must get together soon. Sunday just gone would have been ideal as Autokarna was held at Wollaton Hall. I've been the last 3 years and I have never seen a lotus let alone an esprit. Maybe we should make an official presence next year, 4 esprits would really warrant top billing!

Pete, biodiesel is going well, done 2500 miles on it so far, collecting used vegetable oil is proving difficult though so don't forget to bring your chip pan when we meet up hey! :devil:

Hello Bo i would have been able to get to Wollaton hall last Sunday hust did'nt know it was on. as for the chip pan use oven chips, may have some cooking oil in the kitchen so your luck may be in.

all the best, dont blow yourself up

It's Oogies turn to boogie

I'm liking the sound of that Mark. perhaps we had better discuss it over a drink with Bo and there is also a couple of esprits in Chesterfield looking at the s4s spotted. Im free on Friday Afternoon and Saturday Afternoon if anyone wants to start the ball rolling, there is also a v8 in mansfield (in the for sale section on lew) i think its the one my wife saw a few months back

Edited by mr.oogieboogie

Go on guys go for it.................EMEG sounds good.

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I only realised that Wollaton was on last minute, i thought it was going to be on this weekend coming.

EMEG has been talked about before so we definitely need to start the ball rolling with a get together atleast. Unfortunately I'm away working for 3 weeks so won't be able to join in till the end of June. :devil:

hello Mark. i can make late friday afternoon upto about 18:00pm

so if you want to set something up let me know, may be worthwhile putting it in the events section. Bo look forward to seeing you in June

all the best

Edited by mr.oogieboogie

Hi guys, i would love to come out to play but unfortunately i'm away working in switzerland for the whole of June.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks guys, shame the weather has been as bad as it can be in blighty, even tonight i got drenched after sweating in the days sunshine!