Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Green S4 in Mansfield! - Spotted - TLF - Totally Lotus Jump to content

IGNORED

Green S4 in Mansfield!

winners

My Mrs flashed her lights at an S4 in Mansfield today, pretty sure that it was you Pete, then saw it was a Lady beind the wheel. So yor Mrs has been spotted and flashed!

Mark

:devil:

Edited by winners

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

............and it's only a couple of days since she lost his only key fob :devil:

(that was Pete wasn't it :beer:

Graham.

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

yes Mark that was Nicki. she said that someone had flashed her and wondered who it was. yep she lost the fob to the immobiliser which has now been disconnected and a new system installed. Nicki is abit reluctent to drive it (after the speeding ticket and teh fob and leaving the handbrake on it when driving as well as running out of petrol on a couple of occasions) why? do i still let her drive it should be the question.

all the best

It's Oogies turn to boogie

To be fair Pete at least she spotted she was being flashed. I know plenty of women who when they are driving need to be rammed to attract their attention! :beer:

Having said that, that is one of the few things she's still to do to your car :devil:

Look what Q's brought us. Isn't it nice!